Time is TBD|
2022 Fall Development Session
• 8 weeks. • 16 hours of development ice. • 8 hours of off-ice classroom. • 8 hours of dry-land development. • 8 Games. • Edgework, Power Skating, Skill Set Development. • Bandit Hockey Jersey
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Rec Center, 21 Elton Hills Dr NW, Rochester, MN 55901, USA
About the event
· 8 weeks
· 16 hours of development ice.
· 8 hours of off-ice classroom.
· 8 hours of dryland development.
· 8 Games (5 home games, 3 away games).
· The first session of the week will concentrate on Edgework and Power Skating with gameplay at the end.
· The other weekly ice session will concentrate on small area skill development, in a 6 stations format, 2 new stations will be introduced each week a 3 week rotation (first week introduction to new skill/station, next week turn it up a notch, last week perfection).
· Local, experienced, developmental coaches
· Guest and celebrity coaches from around the state
· Mary Knoll Barn dryland sessions
· Team bus for traveling games
· Bandit Jersey
· In conjunction with the skaters we will have a goalie specific style camp.
· There is room for only 6 goalies per session.
· This will allow 6 separate small area game/ skill set stations with net tenders.
· The goal is to have 3 goalie coaches with each coach working with a specific pair of kids (so 2-1 ratio).
· One of the goalie coaches will be the point person who will work with the main coaches in effort of providing games (while the power skating sessions are going on) and help design small area games/ skill set stations designed for both skater and goalie skill development.
· The goalies will also participate in the dryland sessions.