Tue, Aug 02|
21 Elton Hills Dr NW
2022 Fall Girls Development Session
· 8 weeks sessions both in the spring and fall · 16 hours of developmental ice · 8 hours of off-ice classroom · 8 hours of dry land development · Saturday scrimmages every week
Time & Location
Aug 02, 2022, 6:00 PM – Sep 17, 2022, 2:30 PM
21 Elton Hills Dr NW, Rochester, MN, USA
About the event
The fall development session is designed for getting players ready and confident for youth hockey tryouts. The cirriculumm will include EDGE WORK and POWER SKATING, there will be mock practices that simulate possible tryout formats and coaches will teach tips and suggestions on how to have a succesful tryout.
Our goal is to offer developmental programs to youth hockey players who want to become better players but do not want to dedicate their lives and off-seasons to just hockey.
BANDITS is totally about development... we are not about Wins -vs- Loses nor Tournament play.
· 8 weeks sessions both in the spring and fall
· 16 hours of developmental ice
· 8 hours of off-ice classroom
· 8 hours of dry land development
· 4 minimum game internal team tournament
· The first session of each week will concentrate on Edge work and Power Skating with game play at the end.
· The other session of each week will concentrate on small area skill development
First - On Ice Session - this session will concentrate on Edge work and Power Skating
Dryland - BANDIT Barn class room and dryland
2nd - On Ice Session - this session will concentrate on stationed skill development
Saturdays - Game Day
*** NOTE: we do not take attendence and you do NOT need to be at every session. We encourage your players to participate in multiple sports and activities.
· Experienced, developmental coaches
· Guest and celebrity coaches from around the state
· Mary Knoll Barn dry land sessions
· Team bus for traveling game
· BANDITS team jersey
· We do not to not forget our goalies
· We execute a goalie specific style camp within the 8 week session
· All skill stations and small area games and skill stations will have net tenders so they are NEVER sitting still nor just shooting targets for the skaters/coaches
· Our goal is to have one goalie coach for every two goalies
· The goalies will also participate in the dry-land sessions but there will be goalie specific dry-land stations
· We will cap registrations at 10 goalies
SKATER - Full Payment
2022 Fall Girls Development Session$350.00+$8.75 service fee
GOALIE - Full Payment
2022 Fall Girls Development Session$250.00+$6.25 service fee
Fall Girls Drop In
1/2 the price of a full session schedule, you are able to come to any on-ice practice or scrimmage that fits your schedule. Up to 12 on-ice and unlimited dryland.$175.00+$4.38 service fee