Mon, Apr 24|
REC Center Arena
Bantams - Spring Development
· 6 weeks sessions in the spring concentration on edge work, power skating and skill development · 12 hours of on ice · 12 hours of off-ice classroom/ dryland · Body Contact Clinic · BANDITS jersey
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jun 03, 2023, 7:00 PM
REC Center Arena, 21 Elton Hills Dr NW, Rochester, MN, USA
About the event
The spring development session is designed to get your players out of the grind of the regular season.
The season is OVER and now is this the time let the stress, the expectations of coaches and parents go and concentrate on YOURSELF.
There is no-one in the stands, there is no-one to impress... so let yourself try new things, become uncomfortable, work on the skills that you know you struggle and DEVELOP.
The BANDITS curriculum includes EDGE WORK, POWER SKATING and POWER SKILL development. There is NO POSSIBLE way that your player will not be a better skater after these six weeks!
· 6 weeks sessions both in the spring and fall
· 12 hours of developmental ice
· 12 hours of off-ice classroom and/or dryland
· The first session of each week will concentrate on Edge work and Power Skating with game play at the end.
· The other session of each week will concentrate on small area skill development
Mondays - On Ice Session - this session will concentrate on Edge work and Power Skating
Wednesdays - BANDIT Barn classroom and dryland
Thursdays - On Ice Session - this session will concentrate on stationed skill development.
*** NOTE: we do not take attendance and you do NOT need to be at every session. We encourage your players to participate in multiple sports, other hockey programs and family activities.
· Experienced, developmental coaches
· Guest and celebrity coaches from around the state
· Mary Knoll Bandit Barn dry land sessions
· BANDITS team jersey
· We do not to not forget our goalies
· We execute a goalie specific style camp within the 6 week session
· Monday sessions will be goalie clinic on one end of the ice with the goal of 3 goalies to each coach maximum.
· Thursday sessions will be stations and small area games with tenders so they are NEVER sitting still nor just shooting targets for the skaters/coaches
· The goalies will also participate in the dry-land sessions and classroom
· We will cap registrations at 10 goalies
SKATER - Full Payment - BANTAM
2023 Spring Development Session - BANTAM$300.00+$7.50 service fee
GOALIE- Full Payment - Bantam
2023 Spring Development Session - Bantam$200.00+$5.00 service fee